Valerian is recommended for treating temporary light stress and sleep problems by international organizations specialized in herbal medicine as ESCOP (European Scientific Cooperative for Phytotherapy).
Recent studies reveal that a particular binding site on neuronal receptors is the fundamental target by which valerenic acid exerts its anxiolytic effect.
Additionally, they showed valerian’s synergy with other plants such as
lemon balm, passionflower, and others with a significant anxiolytic effect.
- Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis L.)
- Different qualities available for nutritional and herbal medicinal products
- Strict raw material control and product release including control of pesticides, PAHs and other impurities
- Absence of Valepotriates for Nutritionals
- Active Substance Master File available
- Best known natural sleep aid
Read more here