Strengths and Weaknesses of Personalised Nutrition
- Multiple experiments show that personalization results in a better diet than standardized methods. Personalization may promote continuous behavioral improvement.
- The personal nutrition method represents the increase of personalized or specific medicine that can lead to medical advances that support a tailored diet and public health.
- The interindividual variation of dietary responses is a real phenomenon.
- The customized eating approach reflects the advent of specialized medicines that benefit scientists. Interindividual variability in dietary stimulus-response is a real phenomenon.
- Scientific support for personalized nutrition is mainly focused on qualitative research of limited reproducibility.
- The scientific rationale for personalized nutrition is still being researched.
- Due to its innovative and personalized manner, it is impossible to conduct randomized clinical trials
- Some commercial offerings in the personalized nutrition field are focused on uncontrolled direct user testing.
- Personalized nutrition is in its primal phase and continues to improve
- Purchase dietary supplements according to controlled testings and scientific research
- Scientific understanding of ingredients and the physiological effect and condition on your body is a must